Saturday, August 23, 2014

Announcement Time

Hello to all my fab readers.  I am so glad that you have all joined me on my journey here at Fit to be Fab!? It has been great to hear back from some of my readers who have been on the same journey as me.  It is my goal that I can inspire, challenge and encourage all of you to a better and healthier life.

Today's post will be short and sweet.  In an effort to keep inspiring and encouraging all of you to make healthier life long choices I am expanding Fit to be Fab!? to Pinterest and Twitter.  This is exciting news friends, I get to share with you even more fabulous tips each week!  (As well as my own challenges, victories and other great fun stuff.)

My Pinterest page located at: http://www.pinterest.com/imfittobefab/  will include recipes and workouts that I have personally tried.  I will include a little personal description with each pin to reflect my experience with each workout/recipe.  I will also include some fun fashion and easy hairstyle links (another little passion of mine) plus some great motivation!

Feel free to check it out and have some fun with this!  As well share your experience with me, I would love to hear what you have tried. Share with me your favourite workouts, recipes, hairstyles, and even other blogs, I would love to get the conversation going!

Do you have a Twitter account? Get encouraged and inspired at:  https://twitter.com/imfittobefab
Find out what workouts I tried, how I'm feeling or some encouraging words.  Share with me how your doing, what working, what's not. I would love to have a conversation with you.

Also remember to add me to your Google account and share, share, share!  If you have found this blog encouraging and an enjoyable read, please share with your friends!  I would love to expand my range of influence.

Thank you all for being faithful readers I have enjoyed this journey so far and hope that it continues to grow and expand into great things!

Take care all my fab friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment